Once your order is placed…
• You will automatically receive confirmation of your order by email.
• We will call you within 2 working days to confirm your order requirements.
• Your order will now be made. Once completed we will contact you and arrange a delivery date (please allow a further 10/14 days for delivery to the Scotland and Cornwall).
• On the delivery day we will call you one hour before arriving.
• Your furniture will be placed in the room of your choice, we will unpack the item/s and any arms or legs will be fitted where required, and then take away the packaging.
• Finally, please check your furniture and sign the delivery note.
Please note items that require arms-off or bespoke work are subject to longer lead-times. If your order contains more than 2 items it may be subject to longer lead-times. Please call us on 020 3926 5500 for more details.
How much is delivery?
Delivery is FREE within mainland UK with only a few exceptions. Delivery to areas with the PH, PA, IV, KW and AB postcodes, please call us for a quote.
If you require delivery to Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands we will deliver free of charge to a nominated mainland GB address e.g. a port. The goods are the responsibility of the customer from that point and all goods received at the nominated port must be inspected and signed for at that point by the customer or their representative prior to shipping.
If you would like a quote for onward shipping or international delivery, please contact us.
Please note that delivery to all Scottish and Cornwall postcodes and lsle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands are subject to longer lead-times. Please call us on 020 3926 5500 for more details.