Frame Construction: Solid Hardwood ply - Tough as Old Boots
Upholstered in our characterful Vintage Leather
Solid Hardwood turned Feet
Stunningly Sturdy Top Stitching
The Grandad Midi Leather Footstool is ideal if you're looking for a lower-profile footrest. With an overall height of just 25cm it's perfect if you don't want your legs raised too high or if paired with one of our lower-sitting leather sofas or chairs. Upholstered in Vintage Leather, a superbly soft and incredibly supple full-grain leather.
Overall Dimensions: 92cm (L) x 50cm (W) x 25cm (H)
|Total Height Height:||25cm||25cm|
|Frame Height exc. feet:||18cm||18cm|
Once your order is placed…
• You will automatically receive confirmation of your order by email.
• We will call you within 2 working days to confirm your order requirements.
• Your order will now be made. Once completed we will contact you and arrange a delivery date (please allow a further 10/14 days for delivery to the Scotland and Cornwall).
• On the delivery day we will call you one hour before arriving.
• Your furniture will be placed in the room of your choice, we will unpack the item/s and any arms or legs will be fitted where required, and then take away the packaging.
• Finally, please check your furniture and sign the delivery note.
Please note items that require arms-off or bespoke work are subject to longer lead-times. If your order contains more than 2 items it may be subject to longer lead-times. Please call us on 020 3926 5500 for more details.
How much is delivery?
Our Delivery and Installation service is £75 for the majority of areas within mainland UK. Delivery and Installation to some areas within AB, CT, DD, DG, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, IV, KA, KY, LL, ML, NR, PA, PH, PL, SA, TA, TD, TQ and TR post codes is £125.
Please use our shipping calculator on the basket page before proceeding to place your order.
If you require delivery to Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands we can deliver to a nominated mainland GB address e.g. a port. The goods are the responsibility of the customer from that point and all goods received at the nominated port must be inspected and signed for at that point by the customer or their representative prior to shipping.
If you would like a quote for onward shipping or international delivery, please contact us.
Please note that delivery to all Scottish and Cornwall postcodes and Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands are subject to longer lead-times. Please call us on 020 3926 5500 for more details.
Making a big purchase can be a little daunting, that's why we have a simple, relaxed and safe way of handling any items you wish to return
At Old Boot we keep things simple and we want your shopping experience to be as relaxed as possible, especially if you have not had the chance to try it out before purchase. Therefore, we have a simple and relaxed way of handling any items you wish to return.
Return on the day of delivery for FREE
If you wish to return an item for any reason you can do whilst taking initial delivery with no additional charge. Simply allow our delivery team to assemble the item fully and place it in the space of your choosing first, then if you are not completely satisfied you can ask the delivery team to take it away again immediately. We we will then refund you in full.
Return within 28 Days
If you have taken delivery recently but now wish to return an item for any reason please let us know by emailing our team (email@example.com) within 28 days of delivery. We will come and collect your order and refund you in full (minus a nominal collection fee of £69*). All we asked is that the item being returned to in the same condition as it was when we delivered it to you (not including original packaging).
Please note that bespoke items (for example, pieces with requested changes in size and non-standard leathers or fabrics) are not eligible for cancellation after the initial deposit payment is made and cannot be returned after delivery.
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Ireland, European and International deliveries can only be collected from the UK mainland postcode we originally delivered to.
* Collection from areas within certain AB, CT, DD, DG, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, IV, KA, KY, LL, ML, NR, PA, PH, PL, SA, TA, TD, TQ and TR post codes, will be subject to a collection charge of £125.00. Refunds can take up to 21 days, from the collection date, to be processed depending on your bank.